Find here information on how to edit missing labels results.
Steps to Add Missing Labels
If you find missing labels, follow these steps to add them to your thesaurus:
- Expand the entry by clicking on it.
- In the expanded view on the left you see the part of your thesaurus the concept resides in.
- On the right you see the editing sections for the labels.
- To add the preferred label for another language, click the Add icon to open the Add Preferred Label dialogue.
- Alternatively at this point you could also use the Add icon next to Alternative or Hidden Labels and add the translation there.
- The available entry or entries from your Excel file will be displayed in the dialogue.
- Activate the check box for some or all of them and confirm clicking Add.
- In the editing section Preferred Label (or Alternative or Hidden Labels) the new entry or entries will now be visible.
- Click Update to save the changes.