In this guide you will learn with short, step-by-step instructions how to work with PoolParty.
What to Expect From the PoolParty Quick Start Guide
This is what you will learn using this guide:
- How to create a new project.
- How to add concept schemes and concepts to your project.
- How to create semantic relations between those resources in your project.
- How to link your thesaurus to data from the Linked Open Data Cloud.
- How your thesaurus can be published as linked data.
We will build a "Geographical Thesaurus" with information about geographical regions (countries, towns) and places (institutions, settlements, sights).
Working through this guide will take around 60 minutes. Please follow the instructions using your PoolParty instance.
First step: Log in to PoolParty.
All Topics You Can Find in the PoolParty Quick Start Guide
- Log in to PoolParty
- The PoolParty Dashboard
- Create a Thesaurus Project
- Overview of the PoolParty GUI
- Use Existing Thesauri
- Create the Concept Schemes for Your Project
- Create Top Concepts for Your Project
- Create Concepts for Your Project
- Edit Concepts of Your Project
- Enrich Your Concepts with Linked Data
- Export Your Thesaurus
- Delete Your Project
PoolParty Academy Tutorial