The following topics will guide you through PoolParty's Custom Scheme and Ontology Management:
- Create and Manage Ontology
Import predefined or create and manage a custom ontology.
- Create and Manage Custom Scheme
Add classes, relations and attributes from your custom ontology to a custom scheme. Create views on your ontology to extend your thesauri, or reuse the custom schemes in an external system.
- Import, Export & Publish Custom Scheme and Ontology
Import and export custom schemes and ontologies from your PoolParty server and publish them, following linked data principles.
- How to Use Custom Ontologies and Custom Schemes in PoolParty
PoolParty's Custom Scheme and Ontology Management functionality is only available for users with the role of PoolPartyAdmin.
The following other features are available in PoolParty:
- Use custom schemes to determine the displayed facets or search result details in a GraphSearch application.
- Use custom schemes for mapping, for example, relational data to RDF data in a transformation pipeline in UnifiedViews.
- Create a GraphEditor based on custom schemes. You can also define, edit or create data based on these custom schemes.
PoolParty Academy Video