This section contains a short guide on how to use the Corpus Documents tab you can use to view the documents in a corpus.
Open the Details View of your corpus. Click the Corpus Documents tab.
- Double click a document to open the Documents Details dialogue where you can review the quality of document indexing.
- You can search for specific documents. Use Reset to clear the search.
- Add Documents, which works similarly to the Upload Documents dialogue.
- Select or Deselect All documents.
- Delete uploaded documents by selecting them in the list or by selecting all displayed documents.
- Export all attached documents as a .zip file using Export Documents.