This section contains a short guide on how to use the Corpus Search feature to create a simple interface.
This allows you to search over the content of one or more corpora based on your thesaurus.
You can thus very easily mimic a search application based on your thesaurus's data.
Steps to Access the Corpus Search Function and Create a Corpus Search Interface
To create a Corpus Search interface, in your open PoolParty project, follow these steps:
- Click Corpus Management in the toolbar.
- In the Hierarchy Tree, select the corpus you want to create the Corpus Search interface for.
- In the Metadata & Statistics tab find the section Corpus Analysis Settings.
- Activate the checkbox Add to Corpus Search. PoolParty will then create the interface directly, a recalculation of the corpus is not required.
- To access the interface, click the Corpus Search link.
Available Functions in the Corpus Search Interface
- In the Corpus Search interface you can select concepts as search terms via autocomplete (1).
- You also can drill down by facets, which are based on the selected corpora and the concept schemes of your thesaurus (2). In addition a full text search is available.
- You can reset the search clicking Reset (3).
Click the title of a search result to get a tabular view of the available data.